Have you been wondering about Intuitive Eating and what it's all about?
Do you struggle with binge eating, restricting food, fear around food and exercise?
Do food thoughts consume your mind much, if not most of the time?
It's time to kick diet culture to the curb so you can enjoy food naturally and live your life to the fullest!
This course was designed to replicate one-on-one coaching sessions with Intuitive Eating experts. Everything in this course has been hand-selected by 6 coaches based on what we see our clients need help with most.
In this course you will get access to 12+ complete lessons, frequently asked questions related to each topic, and a workbook for each principle including reflection activities to help you apply your learnings.
A value over $2,000!
What the course looks like:
- Take the Intuitive Eating Assessment to see where you're starting from.
Principle One: Reject the Diet Mentality
- Learn from Kim Hagle, Certified Personal Trainer & reflect on how dieting has interfered with your life. Discover the myths perpetuated by diet culture and discover the freedom in Intuitive Eating.
Principle Two: Honour Your Hunger
- Learn from Holistic Nutritionist, Katie Valley, on how to reconnect with your body's huger cues. Learn about the hunger/fullness scale and what to do when your hunger cues are dormant.
Principle 3: Making Peace with Food
- Learn from Mindful Eating expert, Lisa Dahl, how to engage with "forbidden foods" and uncover your food fears.
Principle 4: Challenge the Food Police
- Learn from Psychotherapist, Vanessa Preston, on how to uncover your hidden food rules, and gain strategies to challenge your inner food police.
Principle 5: Feel Your Fullness
- Learn from Holistic Nutritionist Ardelle Viau, on how to rebuild trust with your body and reconnect with your fullness cues. Practice identifying fullness while learning how you want to feel physically after eating a meal.
Principle 6: Discover the Satisfaction Factor
- Learn from Holistic Nutritionist Ardelle Viau, on how to use Mindfulness to increase satisfaction in your eating.
Principle 7: Cope with Emotions with Kindness
- Learn form Psychotherapist Vanessa Preston about your emotional eating triggers, and add useful tools in your toolbox when it comes to emotional eating.
Principle 8: Respect Your Body
- Learn from Mindful Eating expert and Body Image Coach, Lisa Dahl, how to practice body acceptance and engage in respectful behaviors towards your body.
Principle 9: Discover Intuitive Movement
- Learn from Kim Hagle, Certified Personal Trainer, the 10 Principles of Intuitive Movement and completely change your relationship with exercise.
Principle 10: Honor Your Health with Gentle Nutrition
- Learn from Holistic Nutritionist, Katie Valley, the truth about nutrition's role in our health and how to practice Gentle Nutrition WITHOUT making it another diet.
- Learn from myself, Jolyn Martin, Certified Personal Trainer and mom of 2, on How to Raise Intuitive Eaters
- I also teach you how to change your mindset around food, body and so much more in the Bonus Module: Self-Coaching 101!
- See how far you have come by retaking the Intuitive Eating Assessment.